Vinotherapy, or wine therapy, is an exciting and innovative concept using extracts from grapes and grape seed oil to promote luxurious body treatments. Harnessed in body products and skincare world-wide, vinotherapy is found in niche spa treatments and cosmetics products.
Pick n Pay is capitalising on this emerging trend in the bath and body market with its exclusive Grape Natur de Vigne (say ‘nature divine’) Bath and Body Range.
• Due to high linoleic acid content, grape seed oil has excellent moisturising and nourishing properties, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth without feeling greasy.
• It has a high concentration of polyphenols, one of the most potent anti-oxidants found in nature which has anti-ageing and regenerative properties.
• It is rich in proanthocyandins, another powerful anti-oxidant that protects skin from harsh environmental damage.
• It has restructuring qualities which assist in healing and strengthening damaged and stressed skin tissue.
• It has emollient and film-forming qualities, which preserves natural skin moisture.
The range consists of: Exfoliating Body Scrub, R26.99, Body Moisturiser, R26.99, Body Wash, R24.99, Foot Repair Crème, R21.99, Hand & Nail Crème, R20.00, and Liquid Hand Wash, R29.99. Available at Pick ‘n Pay stores countrywide.