INTRODUCING Bioactive Peptan™ - a Hydrolyzed Collagen, R190
• It improves skin moisture content
• It has an anti-aging effect
• Good for bone and joint health.
• It can also be taken as a weight management tool
• Collagen is the body's natural protein, and has most abundant form of natural protein found in cartilage, muscle, ligaments, tendons, and bones. It is the fundamental structural element of all connective tissue, therefore it accounts for between one quarter and one third of the body's protein. Collagen makes up about 90 % of dermal volume and 75 % of the body's skin tissue.
• Collagen is regularly referred to as the building blocks of the skin. It functions as a chondro-protective agent, meaning it protects cartilage and synovial fluid against deterioration and is the raw material for cartilage synthesis and repair. In addition, it also reduces oxidative damage to joints and as a result, stimulates considerable decrease in joint pain, tenderness, and swelling. It plays a very important role in creating and maintaining healthy skin all over our body which is why collagen supplements have been produced..
• Starting at the age of 25 our body loses 1.5% of collagen every year. As we age, the diminishing amount of collagen production of our body causes our skin to wrinkle and hair turns gray. It is the collagen's job to join the cells and organs in our body and if the production reduces, we start experiencing joint pains and wrinkles, weakening the connective tissue that holds us together. To replenish dried out collagen, lotions and creams have long been popular. Collagen injections for wrinkles are popular as well. Lately, attention has shifted to the use of collagen as an oral supplement.
• Collagen ingested orally not only works all over our body but also very cost effective and can be beneficial to the skin and other parts of our body. It naturally contains 15% glucosamine sulphate and 15 % chondroitin sulphate. Collagen is non-toxic and has no known side effects. Oral collagen supplement encourages the rapid absorption of the essential amino acid, glysine, praline, and hydroxyproline all of which can preserve and replenish lean muscle mass and progress the management of the body's fat. Therefore, it can improve the quality of life of those suffering from aches and pains, and arthritis. That is why daily intake of collagen supplement not only improves the quality of life but also helps us to look and feel young.
• It is advised that if you take collagen supplement, you should drink a lot of water of about 1-2 liters a day or other fluids but water is preferred. And it is recommended that if you have a medical condition, you should consult your doctor before taking collagen supplement. (source www.bio-hfood.com)
What is Peptan™ ?
• Peptan™ are Type 1 Hydrolyzed Collagens, the same Collagen as that found in human bones and skin. Peptan™ is a high purity natural bioactive product containing more than 97 % protein (on a dry weight basis), supplied in a form that can be easily used and digested by the human body, as shown by scientific analysis. A high source of typical amino-acids. Peptan™ contains 20 amino-acids.
• It is characterised by the predominance of glycine, proline and hydroxyproline, which represents around 50 % of the total amino-acid content. Glycine and proline concentration is 10 to 20 times higher than in other proteins. This very specific composition of amino-acids provides Peptan™ with nutri-functional properties that cannot be found with other protein sources.