Thursday, May 24, 2012

See what Abbey from One Stiletto at a time has to say about Essence

http://www.onestilettoatatime.com/2012/05/everyday-essence.html
I have used Essence's nail polishes and eyeshadows before but in my Catrice launch hamper there were a few products from an Essence line I did not know about, the MySkin range.
I have to remove my makeup before bed, always have even when I am feeling beyond lazy so sometimes cleansing wipes are just the answer but my skin always feels a bit oily after using most of the wipes on the market. I decided to try these mostly because they smell incredibly divine, the fragrance is bamboo and pomegranate so imagine fresh and fruity. They really do work to remove all traces of makeup, base, eyeshadow, mascara and left my skin feeling moisturised but not oily at all. I then swore to keep a pack of these with me when traveling, imagine my surprise when I found out they are only R19,95!!! For 25 wipes that is insanely cheap.

Read more on Abby's Blog

http://www.onestilettoatatime.com/2012/05/everyday-essence.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment