Thursday, May 31, 2012

Leigh reviews i-lipo in Cape Town



One of the biggest perks of being a beauty blogger is being given a lot of free shizz. Most of the time it’s awesome beauty goodies which is kinda like my crack, but every now and again you get the odd offer out of left-field… a little somethin’ something’ like… (dun, dun, dun…) laser  lipo! Sjoe! Naturally, my first instinct was ‘er… I think I might pass on that…’, but, having seen the most awesome demo, I’m now totally sold on the whole concept. In fact, should I ever find myself sitting with a post-baby muffin top that just won’t respond to killer cardio, I’m sooo gonna hit up the laser (and then lie to everyone about my awesome new personal trainer…)
Anyway, let me fill you in on what it’s all about…  According to i-lipo laser clinic (near Heritage Square in Cape Town), it’s the ‘intelligent alternative to liposuction’.



Read more on her blog
http://lipglossismylife.com/2011/09/23/i-lipo-laser-clinic-in-cape-town/

No comments:

Post a Comment