Who doesn’t want longer thicker lashes? New Physician formulated MD Lash Factor has been shown to improve the appearance of eyelash length, thickness and fullness in as little as one week for some patients.
MD Lash Factor is a new cosmetic breakthrough for the health, conditioning and beautification of eyelashes. Simply apply nightly to condition to improve the appearance of your natural eyelashes.
Physician-formulated New MD Lash Factor is an eyelash conditioner that dramatically improves the appearance of lashes right before your very eyes. Through Dr. Lin's research in scalp hair regeneration, specific cytokines and powerful anti-oxidants were discovered to benefit the scalp and eyelashes without using drugs or prostaglandin analogues. In fact, the initial clinical study showed a 48% increase in lash length appearance after four weeks – with some patients seeing results in as little as two weeks* For lash lovers who want to have long and thick lashes without prescription, or possible side effects or irritations from products containing prostaglandin, welcome to New MD Lash Factor.
MD Lash Factor Nutritional Complex derived from milk to provides lash follicles with biological signals to improve biochemical properties necessary for healthy lashes. Thiotane powerful amino acid acts as a potent antioxidant to protect against superoxide radicals, UV, ozone, and environmental pollutants. Provides DNA protection as well as anti-aging properties to decrease break down of collagen and harmful tissue necrosis factor. Panthenol humectants to increase moisture inside lashes making them feel fuller
- MD Lash Factor was scientifically formulated by Susan f Linn (Aesthetic Physician in the US).
- The product claims to improve the appearance of lash length thickness and fullness and as little as one week for some patients.
- MD Lash Factor is applied like a liquid eyeliner every evening, and is ideal for people with thinning lashes or anyone who wants to improve the appearance of their lashes naturally.
- MD Lash Factor is hypoallergenic and is safe for contact lens wearers.
- The product stimulates the the hair follicle on the eyelid to produce a longer, thicker and fuller lash.
- The product also works on eyebrows.