Eyebrows create a frame for your face and can change your appearance either for better or for worse. Browtician Brow Stencils and guides make creating the prefect brow simple. The set of 4 distinct shapes let you test and select and test the most suitable for your facial features. The stencils will guide you to shape and colour your brow.
1. Always work in front of a mirror with good light.
2. Groom your eyebrows to reveal their natural shape.
3. To select the correct brow shape, hold up each of the black eyebrow templates over your eyebrow until you find the shape that best suits your face. Note the template number.
4. Match your template to the corresponding stencil.
5. Hold the stencil over your natural eyebrow and fill in with a soft brow pencil or brow pigment using a brow brush. Turn the stencil over and repeat on the other side.
6. After defining your desired eyebrow shape with the stencils, remove any unwanted hair outside the stenciled shape by plucking with BROWTICIAN tweezers or shaving with a BROWTICIAN eyebrow razor
7. Finally, groom your new eyebrows into shape and dust away any excess pigment. You can set your eyebrow shape with a tiny amount of hair spray, hair gel or other ‘holding’ product.
Eyebrow Stencil Retail price R39.95
Slant Tip Tweezers – R99.95
Slant tip tweezers are the most popular tweezer and generally considered an ‘all-rounder’…let us tell you why. Firstly the slanted edge is particularly good when tweezing your own brow. The slant tip allows you to ‘attack’ the unwanted hairs in your brow at an angle that is the same natural angle of your hand position, whilst still being able to see into the mirror and select the hairs.
Additionally the slanted tip is wide and tapered. The wide tip creates more surface area between the two tips allowing the selected hair to be gripped with a strong, firm hold. This wide hold on the hair helps reduce breakage. The tapered end helps divide and separate hairs so you can easily select the hair you want.
Square Tip Tweezers – R99.95The wide, flat end of a square tip tweezer is good when you need to attack a hair straight on or when a hair is short and stumpy. Square tip tweezers are particularly good for the hairs between your eyebrows as you approach these hairs from directly in front of you. Square tip tweezers are also easier to use than slant when you are tweezing and shaping someone else’s brow because you are attacking their hairs ‘straight on’. For this reason they are popular with beauticians.
The wide tip creates more surface area between the two tips allowing the selected hair to be gripped with a strong firm hold while minimising breakage.
Point Tip Tweezers – R99.95The fine pointed tip is very useful when targeting fine, short hairs which grow in amongst others. The pointed tip allows you to pin-point the exact hair you want to remove whilst avoiding other hairs you want to keep. Men find point tip tweezers extremely useful when removing ingrown hairs from the beard and neck areas.
Combo Tip Tweezers – R99.95Combo stands for Combination. These tweezers combine the best of slant and point tip tweezers into one double action tip.
Firstly the slanted edge is particularly good when tweezing your own brow. The slant tip allows you to ‘attack’ the unwanted hairs in your brow at an angle that is the same natural angle of your hand position, whilst still being able to see into the mirror and select the hairs. Additionally, the sizeable tapered end provides a strong firm hold which minimizes breakage. This slant tip is combined with a super sharp point tip making it perfect for dividing and precisely selecting hairs. It is also excellent for removing ingrown hairs.
All BROWTICIAN tweezers are made from titanium-plated Japanese stainless steel. The tips are hand ground providing unrivalled precision.
Available in selected Flagship Woolworths stores
011 444 7132 - Sunpac