Wednesday, August 24, 2011

LIfe Day Spa Cape Town


Life Day Spa written by : Lauren Watters. Pretty Network

I will never learn my lesson. Spending hours on end hunched over my laptop, sometimes until the wee hours of the morning, doth not a happy back make. When I hobbled into Life Day Spa last week I was in serious trouble. My back had seized up, my shoulders were like bricks and I couldn’t turn my neck even halfway to the left. I had also been suffering from a headache almost every day. It was not Pretty.

My therapist, Jomaré found enormous knots running under my shoulder blades and down my spine. I needed some serious work. Luckily, I’m not one to be ‘tickled’ when I book a massage – give me the firmest pummelling you can and if I am able to breath through the pain you’re doing a good job. Jomaré worked her way through all the stubborn knots hiding in my shoulders and back, whilst maintaining a relaxing and therapeutic treatment.

The next day I felt ten times better and I haven’t had a headache since (long may it last)! Jomaré also recommended that I use Dermalogica Stress Relief Treatment Oil R295 every evening before bed to help relax my muscles and it worked. I’ll definitely book another appointment soon.

Breaking News

To give you even more reason to visit this modern oasis, Life Day Spa is the winner of the Resort/Hotel Spa Category in the 2011 Les Nouvelles Esthetiques Spa Awards.

You’ll love it if…You’re looking for a high quality treatment in a chic and clean environment.

You’ll hate it if…You want an all-about-the-location spa with loads of greenery and rolling lawns.


No comments:

Post a Comment