Pesto Princess Foods Chimichurri Paste can take a standard dish and enliven it with delicious spices and flavours. Just a dab is all that’s needed to dial it up a bit.
The Moroccan marinade – a complex and exotic mix of fragrant spices and herbs – add an instant kick to chicken or fish.
Pesto Princess Foods Chermoula Marinade is made with roasted cumin, turmeric, fresh herbs, garlic and lemon juice for extra zing.
This is what she's like
· She's a tall and tanned and young and lovely' lady from Morocco.
· She mostly loves hanging out with Mr Line Fish and Mr Seafood
· When her fishy friends are out of town, she's all over Mr Chicken.
· She's one of those women who seem to have it all...lemony, herby, spicy & garlicky.
· She's adored by vegans, vegetarians, pescatarians and carnivores across the world.
How to use:
· Spread it on whole seafood and leave it to marinade for a while before grilling, frying or baking
· Serve as a sauce, dressing or dip – it’s wonderful with roasted potato or pumpkin
· Dollop a spoonful into soups or stews
· Mix into cream cheese or yoghurt
Price: R35.00 to R39.00
Stockists: Available from the fridges of pick n Pay, SPAR and checkers stores in the Western Cape.