Thursday, June 14, 2012

See what Dear Heart Beauty has to say about Ahava

Ahava Time To Energize Soothing After-Shave Moisturizer

Price R320
Ahava Men Time to Energize Soothing
 After-Shave Moisturizer.

Get it at Stuttafords, Truworths and Wellness Warehouse stores, and selected pharmacies and salons or call 011 315 1766

Take one look at this product with the words ‘Active DEADSEA Minerals’ and you already know it’s going to make your skin feel refreshed.

I started using this after-shave cream from Ahava a few weeks ago and within days all my other after-shave lotions got shoved to the back of my bathroom cupboard.

It has a fresh and energising scent that leaves those around you asking ‘what smells so good’? which is especially useful for guys who are on the go with no time to spray cologne.

The biggest reason I found this to be my number 1 after-shaving product is that I didn’t feel the need to use an additional moisturiser. It’s a definitive must-have in any man’s bathroom essentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment